TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS OFFICE
TERO provides protection, advocacy, and enforcement of Indian Preference Law in all SWO employment and contracting.
Eligibility (A) Ownership. The applicant must demonstrate all of the following:
- Formal Ownership – That an Indian or Indians own(s) 51% or more of the firm. Such ownership must be embodied in the firm’s organic documents such as its stock or partnership agreement.
- Value – The Indian owner(s) provided real value for their 51% or more ownership by providing capital, equipment, real property, or similar assets commensurate with the value of his/her ownership share.
- Profits – The Indian owner(s) receive 51% or more of all profits.
- Solicitation Interpretation
- Bid Matching
- Workforce Job Skills Bank
- Employment Referrals
- Investigating TERO complaints and violations
- Dispute Resolution
- Specialized Training
Mail: Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate TERO P.O. Box 509, Agency Village, SD 57262
DelRay German – Director – 605-742-4465 – email@example.com
Dusty Kirk – Compliance Officer – 605-698-8266 – TERO.Compliance2@swo-nsn.gov