The Health and Fitness Center was established in 1999 by a diabetes grant, the Health and Fitness Center provides state of the art exercise equipment in a quality, safe, professional environment in an effort to combat and lower the rate of diabetes
and other diseases on the Lake Traverse Reservation.
The other services that are provided:
- Zumba, Circuits, Move and Munch, and Step Aerobics.
- Personal Trainers available
- Nutrition counseling from a RD
- Health Snacks available for purchase
- Walking and Running Club – Earn incentives for every mile you walk/run at the facility
- We offer classes for Pre-diabetics and Adult Weight Management for Diabetics
301 Tiospa Zina Drive
PO Box 509, Agency Village, SD 57262
Monday-Thursday 6:30AM-8:00PM Friday: 6:30AM-7:00PM Saturday:9:00AM-3:00PM Sunday: CLOSED
We are open on most holidays but please call ahead if the tribal offices are closed for any reason.
Fill out the form below to submit a question or comment and we will get back to you.
Any one 14 years of age or older is eligible to use the facility, youth under 14 years of age may use the facility if referred by a physician.
Free for tribal elderly and members with diabetes.
• $5.00 for a Daily Pass
• $10.00 per month for non-tribal members. This price includes access to Registered Dietician, Personal Trainers, Walking and Running Club, and all of our classes offered.